Pages

International Citizen Official Website

Thursday, June 3, 2010

I want my Wang - Alexander Wang!

"Anyone can get all dressed up and glamorous, but it is how people dress in their off days, that are the most intriguing..." Alexander Wang is a Chinese- American fashion designer, born in San Freancicso and moved to the Fashion Capital of U.S. - New York to attend Parson School of Design. Alex's design are inspired by music, life, reality and culture, now living in New York, Alex has received to honors from Vogue/CFDA Fund, and winner of the CFDA Swarovski Women's Wear Designer of the Year.
I personally like Alex's chic and contemporary style, cutting edge taste and Urban sophistication in his apparel lines, shoes, and handgags.
According to NY Mag, Alex will open his first stand-alone store in New York "sometime this year." The collection of "essentials" will initially include three pairs of pants, two jackets, and one flat-front shirt, with prices ranging from $260 to $550. He is definitely a one to keep eye on!  
  



3 comments:

  1. I would LIVE in Alexander Wang if I could. Love his designs. Love him. Love this post!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah - he's a great designer and nice looking too, ha ha! I really liked the felted looking raglan/dolman sleeve top w/ the corset type thing over it- nice! And he's the main one that started the disheveled braid on the side for his models on the runway - another score for Wang - ha ha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol, I know you'd all like it!
    and Laura, I just know that would be your fav. heehee

    ReplyDelete